Sabtu, 8 Disember 2007

Dialog Dari Satu Imiginasi Terdedah!

Linggam: Ai yo..yooo Tan Sri, What would happen if the Suruhanjaya found that the video clip was genuine.

Tan Sri: Worry not, my trusted friend.

Linggam: You ask me not to worry?

Tan Sri :Yes...... Corr......ect.

Linggam: You will help me to set me free, if they finally implicate me with this.....i mean.....you knowlah..... the judiciary conspiracy?

Tan Sri: correct, everything has been discussed with Tan Sri Vincent. I say again, not to worry. You know in a few months time, i will be promoted. So don't you worry unnecessarily.

Linggan: But, do you think Mr Clean, will in favour of me?

Tan Sri: My dear friend , to whom you are talking now? Do you know how close my relationship with Mr Clean??

Linggan: Yes i know about that. But the political condition you know.......nowadays..... i consider full of uncertainties. Anything can happen by now.........

Tan Sri: My friend you have done a lot for the sake of our country. Its time for Mr Clean to repay what ever constribution you have made.......

Linggam: Are you trying to say i will get datukship?

Tan Sri: No! not Datukship. What i mean, you will not be implicated or prosecuted or executed....haa...haaaaaa....

Linggam. Thank you Tan Sri...... You know i have sleepless night since......i mean that scandal revealed by our ex DPM. Tonight i hope i can sleep like a log! And let them make a lot of noice like a dog. True, Tan Sri....?

Tan Sri: Yes.........Co.........rrect.......

Lingam: Can i sing a song, Tan Sri....because i am so happyyyyyyyyy.. ?

Tan Sri: Sure, my friend. But not too loud and make sure there is nobody around..........to record....you know....what i mean ..........your performance....

Linggam: Correct Tan Sri.....I will sing a tamil song under my bed....Ha....ha......


Nota: Jam dekat pukul dua teman dan isteri nak makan angin di Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman pakai baju kuning!

Tiada ulasan: